The project assumes the participation of partners in one of the world's largest international food fairs SIAL Paris 2020 as exhibitors. Four Podlasie companies from the food industry will go to the fair thanks to the grant: three micro and one small, and, as the project leader, the Podlasie Regional Development Foundation. At the joint exhibition stand will be shown export goods and promoted our region.
The project considers the rent of the exhibition space with all components, design and creation of a common exhibition stand. Participation in the fair will also include activities related to logistics, i.e. selection of service providers, reservation of accommodation, transport and stay.
The strategic goal of the project is to improve the conditions for the development of SME sector companies.
- a) increasing the competences of Podlasie food sector entrepreneurs in the field of international cooperation;
- b) providing a support equipment tailored to the needs of Podlasie entrepreneurs in preparing for the fair and assistance at the stage of participation in the event;
- c) promotion of local food companies on foreign markets;
- d) establishing international business relations on priority foreign markets;
- e) promotion and brand recognition increase of the Podlaskie Voivodeship;
- f) strengthening the results of food companies promotion on foreign markets;
- g) boosting local entrepreneurship.
Signing 3 letters of intent about cooperation. The long-term effect of the project will be a coherent promotion of the Podlaskie Voivodeship and the key food industry addressed to both other exhibitors and potential contractors, as well as people visiting the fair, that finally will give a chance to strengthen the region's position in the world.
Project value: PLN 330,020.05
Contribution of European Funds: co-financing PLN 239,398.00